School of Information Technology Banner
School of Information Technology Left sidebar
- BCA Cloud Technology And Information Security(CT & IS)
- B.C.A – Data science
- BCA Mobile Application & Cloud Technology(MA & CT)
- B. Tech Cloud Technology And Information Security(CT & IS)
- B. Tech Mobile Application & Cloud Technology( MA & CT)
- B.Sc. Animation and VFX
- B.Tech - IT (Data Science)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- B Sc – Gaming
- Post-Graduation Diploma (PGD) With Specialization in Cloud Technology (CT) Program Year 2018-19
- Post-Graduation Diploma (PGD) With Specialization in Cyber Security (CS) Program Year 2018-19
- BCA – Internet Of Things (IOT)
- B. Tech – Block Chain (BC)
- MCA – Cloud Technology (CT)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Content
Duration : 3 Years Full-Time
Eligibility : XII'th in Arts / Science or Commerce.
Why the Program
The demand for competent IT Professionals is high. This is mainly due to the following:
- Information technology industry has been developing at a fast pace.
- New technologies are being introduced as each day passes.
- With the evolution of communication technologies and the abundance of data, IT industry has started to look for newer and more adaptable technologies. This has led to a huge surge in the demand for IT professionals with expertise and knowledge in new age technologies.
- The industry wants professionals who has a good understanding of the general computer concepts and at the same time be able to handle the current requirements and trends.
- The Program
The courses studied during the BCA programme will provide students the basic background to work on diverse application domains. The theoretical background of various courses provides students the necessary foundation, principles, and practices to develop effective ways to solve computing related problems. The hands on experience gained from the practical courses will provide students the knowledge to work with various operating systems, programming languages, web technology and software tools.
- Small, Medium and Large Professional Services IT Companies
- Enterprise Application Product and Service Companies
- Web technology industry
- Internet companies
Industry Demand - Entry Level positions and occupations
- Software Developer
- Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Front-End Developer