Our Vision and Mission:
The Placement and Corporate Relations at ADYPU is an alliance between Industry practitioners, the University and the student-body of ADYPU, facilitating the entities to make strategic hiring and career decisions.
Our aim is to contribute to the Indian vision of an innovation drivensociety. Our mission is to develop new solutions that elevate the quality of life for every Indian by assimilating and utilizing the creation of new knowledge
Our efforts are focused on graduating well-educated students who are prepared to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing, increasingly complex world, and to contribute to the betterment of the society.
At ADYPU, we are always trying to ensure that the student develops requisite competencies to be industry ready, so that they can hit the ground running, and blend seamlessly into any organization. The value creation within a student involves getting them to maintain a solid academic rigor throughout their scholastic years, complimented by exposure to and working on real problems within the industry and society in general
Our strong industry connect helps us leverage and provide ample opportunities for our students to display their skill and passion, and give them a distinct advantage compared to their peers.
- Our Core Strengths:
The Placement and Training Cell at ADYPU is an interface between industry practitioners and the student-body of ADYPU, facilitating both entities to make strategic hiring and career decisions. The office of the PCRT has contacts and databases of thousands of sectors, companies and personnel working in various positions, with whom the office shares a wonderful mutual relationship. Many organizations recruit students and visit the institute year-after-year seeking extremely well prepared, highly motivated, professional and dynamic young individuals to join them in varied roles and responsibilities in the context of a challenging environment.
- What we do:
The Placements and Corporate Relations cell at ADYPU works year-round in building relationships and networking with industry professionals from across multiple sectors. We provide 100% assistance for Industry Internships and Placements.
- PCRT is dedicated to advising students on career options and providing them with the latest information on industry internship and final placement opportunities.
- Apart from the facilitation services, PCRT also arranges for training and industry interaction sessions.
- Industry experts are called for guest lectures to expose the students to real-world experiences from the position of someone who has been there and is experienced in dealing with these challenges on a daily basis.
- A committed team of specialists train & guide the students through intensive classroom demonstrations, mock group discussions & personal interviews.
- Students are grouped into various committees who assist the placement cell in evolving a broad policy framework & also to identify & design strategies to approach & invite different corporate groups & companies for campus interviews at our state- of-the-art campus.
- How we do it?
The Placement & Corporate Relations team works closely with the course mentors and other faculty members to derive the placement readiness of each student based on parameters that are recommended by the industry.
Placement Readiness Indexis used to assess, evaluate and report the competency of students. Some assessment methods include
- Observation & Learning Application
- Portfolios of Student work
- Live Projects
- Oral & Written Reports
- Performance & Peer Reviews
- Participation & Team work
- Innovative Application of Theoretical Concepts and many more
Based on assessment innovative methods are used to prepare our students to be ready for the corporate world, either in jobs or in entrepreneurial ventures.
- Pre- Placement Talk:
- Pre–placement talks held by recruiters in order to meet and learn more about the fresh yet-to-join employees as well as to introduce them to the company, their rules and regulations, their work culture etc.
- The PPT render the corporate world an opportunity to interact with the students and get to know their prospective recruits better, both for the summer internship and final placements.
- Organizations make a interactive presentation which are vital in providing the students with the information about the organization and their career prospects, helping them both make informed decisions
- Industry Internship Focus:
The aims of the Summer Internship Program is to enable students to acquire knowledge and experience as it occurs in professional practice; to hone their work skills; and apply their knowledge. In return, the students apply their enthusiasm, energy and contemporary theoretical knowledge in ways that will help your organization achieve its goals.
- Summer Internship constitutes an integral part of the curriculum and is valued for its relevance in practical application of education.ADYPU encourages the students to perform at least 1 internship of duration of 3 months, every academic year. Summer internship is positioned between mid-May to mid-August, every year ensuring the student has a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 1 year worth of Industry experience by the time the student is ready for the Corporate world.
- The Students are placed in different organizations for a period of about 3 months on a specific assignment with their preferred areas of specialization.
- As a part of the assignment, students are required to submit a report. The presentation, made by the students to a jury comprising of industry experts and faculty, forms the basis for the evaluation of the project work.
- Placement Focus:
- Placement process commences at the start of every academic year in August and companies start visiting the campus from October onwards for campus selection.
- Recruiters conduct Pre – placement talks and share job descriptions ofthe available positions. Job Descriptions provided by the recruiters is an outline of the main duties and responsibilities of the role for which students are applying. The students are counseled and coached basis of these requirements, helping them crack the interview.
- The real proof of the quality and effectiveness of any University lies in the acceptance of its graduates in the industry. Our endeavor is to become the most preferred partner to leading organizations when it comes to talent acquisition.
- For Our Recruiters/ Employers:
An internship brings invaluable learning opportunities and experience for our undergraduates. At the same time, it can bring huge benefits for you as a host – from access to new business ideas and perspectives, to a rich source of talented future recruits.
Above all, we see Internships as a fertile, two-way relationship that forms a vital element of every student's development and helps strengthen our partnerships with businesses.
- Key Benefits for you:
In a nutshell...
- Internships offer a cost effective recruitment solution, and is fast becoming a standard practice in the bid to compete for talent
- You can build a potential talent pipeline for longer term staff recruitment
- You can fill a skills gap or vacancy without a long term commitment
- You will gain extra resources to work on a specific project or task
- Our students bring their current knowledge with them, as well as their fresh ideas, enthusiasm and eagerness to add value to your company
- Our students undertake a dedicated placement/internship preparation module during the academic year before they join you, meaning you will also benefit from students who are more 'work-ready' and aware of what will be required from them
- We have students from all corners of the country, meaning you can make use of their geographical knowledge, cultural expertise and language skills.
- This method will allow you to increase your brand awareness and gain exposure amongst an audience in the early stages of their career, as well as the potential to benefit from word-of-mouth marketing for your organisation
- This will be a rewarding investment. It is likely you will be providing someone with their first professional job and developing and building a relationship with them, which you could benefit from and continue once they graduate
- Recruiting Internship Students
A student who has completed internship in a particular organization is acquainted with the culture and work pattern. On the other hand, the organization saves time and money both, on training the employee as well as the buffer time needed to settle down at a new work place. So it is a win-win situation for both employee and the employer.
Students are available from the month of May to August for internship and final placement.Companies start visiting our campus from the month of November for Internship and final placement.
- Course wise Table
We have four major schools of study namely:
School of Design
- B.Des (4 Years) – Automotive, Engineering Product Design, Graphic Design
- M.Des( 2 Years) – Automotive, Engineering Product Design, Computer Interaction Design)
- Diploma in Digital Modelling (9 Months)
School of Engineering
- B.Tech(4 Years)– Bio-Tech, Bio-Medical, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Mechanical
- M.Tech(2 Years) – Bio-Engineering, Automotive Product Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Computer Engineering
School of Management
- BBA (3 Years)- Sales & Marketing, Film & Media, Media & Communications, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MBA(2 Years) – Business Innovation & Strategy, Media & Communications, Strategic Marketing
School of Law
- LLB (3 Years)
- BA-LLB (5 Years)
- LLM (1 Year)
Program Year of study Duration / timelines Undergraduate programs
At the end of the 1st year
2 & 3 Year (For 4-year program)
2nd Year (For 3-year program)
3rd Year (For BBA program)
Last year – 4th year / 3rd year
8-12 weeks – May to August
8-12 weeks – May to August
12-weeks Internship from January & Final Placement
On campus / on company site Internships from Jan/Feb for 12 weeks, to be converted to Final Placement from June onwards.
Final Placement Interviews between November-April (For joining in May/June)
End of 1st year (For 2-year program)
8-12 weeks – May to August (Mandatory)
On campus / on company site Final Placement Interviews between November-April (For joining in May/June)
The Placement team will work closely with you throughout, with an academic tutor always on hand to support and guide the student to ensure the best experience for everyone involved.
Recruiters can contact the Placement and Corporate Relations Team to initiate the process of placement. We would love to host you on our campus.
If you think employing an ADYPU student could be a solution to business needs, please don't hesitate to contact one of our specialists below. We will be delighted to help you set up the placement drive and assist you in finding your ideal candidate.
AditiSanyal 7030190718 firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-ordinator and Counsellor- Placements and Corporate Relations Team)
Dr.Maninder Gill 7986921047 email@example.com (Associate Professor and Student Mentor -Placements and Corporate Relations Team)
Jay Ramchandran 9689994622 firstname.lastname@example.org (Manager -Placements and Corporate Relations Team)
Hobby Menon 9049046141 email@example.com (Faculty – Management; Head - Placements and Corporate Relations Team)
- OUR RECRUITING PARTNERS:
- JubiliantMotorworksPvt ltd (Audi)
- KFC - Quick Service Restaurant
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Kumar Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- M.S.DevelopersPvt Ltd
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Mark and Make Media Pvt Ltd
- 3D PLM Systems
- Aditya Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund
- All Rounders
- Alpha Analytics
- Maruti Suzuki India
- Amazon pvt ltd
- Megasoft Creators Pvt. Ltd
- Aperture Media
- Arken Automotive
- MSS Securities
- Nextlevel Marketers
- OMVSAB IT Solutions
- Onio Design Pvt Ltd
- Orient Auto Pressing
- Pinnacle Industries
- Pistons Customs
- Priya Cosmetics
- PSAC & Associates (CA Firm)
- Avail Advertising Pvt Ltd
- Axis Bank
- Axis Securities
- Bates and Chi Pvt Ltd
- Bajaj Capital
- Bajaj Finserve
- Best Service
- Byju's Learning App
- Radisson Hotel
- Capital First
- Reliance General Insurance Co
- CAS Modelling Sai Enterprises
- City Union Bank
- SANDESH TRANSPORT CORPORATION
- Cloudstrats Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Sheraton Grand Hotel
- COIGN Consultants Pvt Ltd
- Shree Chintamani
- Smaaash Sports Bar
- Dochaki Designs
- Sohamshakti Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Dynalec Controls Pvt Ltd
- SRF Media Group
- Eco Smart
- SRF Media Group
- Standard Chartered Securities
- Sterling Honda
- Studio 34
- SurojBuildconPvt Ltd
- Symmetric Technology
- Tata Motors Accessories
- Four Points by Sheraton, Pune
- TeamLease (for PayTM)
- Future Group
- The Fern Hotels & Club
- G.Y. LIMAYE & Co. (CA Firm)
- Games to Win
- GD Infra
- Grand Sheraton, Pune
- GuGu Energy
- H&R Blocks
- H.N. Web Marketing Pvt. Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- The Poona Project by Pizza Express
- House of Masaba
- Thrill Clothing
- ICICI Pru Life
- TI Cycles - Murugappa Group
- ICICI Prudential AMC
- Tripolis Pathology lab
- TronX, Chennai
- V9 Sweet Treat
- VivantaByTaj Blue Diamond
- VivantaByTaj Blue Diamond
- IDFC Bank
- Incurd Sales
- Indiabulls Ventures Ltd
- Infosys Solutions
- Wrap Style Graphics
- Zeteo Consulting
- White Rivers Media Pvt Ltd
- Little Red Car Films
- Sahyadri Hospitals
- Columbia Asia
Note: This is a consolidated list of companies that have offered Internships & Placement to our students
The average Salary Band for Undergraduates: 2.5 to 5 lacs pa
The average Salary Band for Postgraduates: 3.5 to 7 lacs pa
Internship stipend Band for Undergraduates: 7-10 k per month (3 months & more)
Internship stipend Band for Postgraduates: 10-15 k per month (3 months & more)