School of Hotel Management Banner Image
School of Management Left Sidebar
- BBA Sales and Marketing
- BBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MBA Business Innovation & Strategy with specialization in HR, Finance and Marketing
- MBA Media and Communication
- MBA Banking & Financial Services
- MBA Business Analytics
- BBA Financial Services
- BBA International Business
- BBA Financial Services & CMA
- BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- B.Com (Hons.) – CMA Integrated
- MBA International Business
- MBA Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- MBA Healthcare & Hospital Management
- MSc Clinical Research
- MBA HR
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Finance
- Continuing Education Programs
- BBA – Business Analytics (BA)
MBA Business Analytics Content
Duration : 2 Years
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% in graduation
- Must be below 26 years of age
- Must be from a regular mode of graduation (full time/part time)
- Have completed their graduation from Class X without any drops/gaps in years
- Graduation from an Indian University ONLY.
- Have completed graduation in a full time course
- Graduation Stream should be BA with Economics, Statistics & Mathematics |
- B.Sc with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subject | B.Com/BAF with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subject
AN MBA PROGRAM THAT MERGES THE BEST OF CAMPUS LIFE AND CORPORATE WORLD
1 st year: Industry Vetted Rigorous Curriculum
2 nd year: Experiential Learning through Full-time Industry Placement*
Data analytics is the art and science of teasing meaningful information and patterns out of large quantities of data. It combines statistical methods for identifying patterns in data and making inferences with a number of IT technologies, including database technologies for handling massive volumes of data, intelligent and smart systems technologies, visualisation and other multimedia techniques that appeal to human pattern discovery capabilities.
In 2020 the world will generate 50 times the amount of data as in 2011. And 75 times the number of information sources (IDC, 2011). Within these data, there are huge, unparalleled opportunities for human advancement. But to turn opportunities into reality, people need the power of data at their fingertips.
MBA in Business Analytics offers broad background to data analytics and data mining methods and their application in practice. It brings together the state-of- the-art research and practice in related areas and provides students with the necessary knowledge and capacity to initiate and lead data analytics projects that can turn company data into commercially valuable information. Curriculum gives the strength to the students to act as independent professional.
The MBA program in Business Analytics is relevant to marketing, operations, consulting and other fields that integrate big data analysis into business strategies. Typically companies analyse big amount of data e.g. Sales data, pricing data, competition data, future trends etc. and then these analysis can modify new strategies.
The general objective of this course is to prepare participants for success in their professional career by insuring they have the necessary analytical skills to perform their work. Business analytics covers both technical and business domains. Business metrics definition and delivery, business drivers, performance management, data visualization, and so on, fall within the purview of business analytics. This course builds on such foundations and ads to the students' knowledge powerful techniques that are used in finance, marketing, and operations.
GET A #6PACKMBA
- Rigorous curriculum including Harvard Business School Case Studies
- Preparation for Industry Recognised Certifications
- Accomplished Faculty & Guest Lectures by Renowned Industry Practitioners
- Program Built on solid foundation of R programming
- Data mining tools like Weka and data visualization software like Tableau;
- Full-Time Placement Opportunities with Leading Companies after 1st Year*
TimesPro with its strong corporate alliances ensures that once the students complete their 1st year, they get ample opportunities to begin their career with India's leading organizations. This helps students to apply what they learn in class to their current job, and it develops experiential growth before they have even earned their MBA degree. After the completion of the program, the student boasts of a full-time work experience and may also be ready for an appraisal.
- GET WORK EXPERIENCE EVEN BEFORE THE DEGREE*
- DEVELOP WORKPLACE SKILLS
- BUILD INDUSTRY-WIDE NETWORK
The course structure and the syllabus have been designed in consultation with the industry experts and aims at the overall development of the students. The teaching pedagogy includes projects on various topics, case studies and presentations by the students.
Possible careers include consulting in data-rich environments such as analytical marketing, information technology, financial data analysis among others. Applicants to the track should have a strong interest in analytical approaches to management, as shown by aptitude in courses such as Optimization, Probability and Statistics, and Statistical Decision-Making.
HSBC, Standard Chartered, HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank, YES Bank, CITY Union Bank Ltd., TATA Capital, Bajaj Capital, HDB Financial Services, Janalakshmi Bank, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, YODLEE
*Terms & Conditions apply.
** Applicants not having 50 percentile or more score in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MH CET or 50% or more in TAP Test shall have to appear for TAP test and score 50% or more to be eligible for the Personal Interview round. Terms & conditions apply.